Construction and Civil Engineering / £24,000/annum
Job ref: CS-2018-04
The City Surveys Group is looking for an enthusiastic, organised and experienced administrator to join its team at their Liverpool office. The Role The role will consist of the following responsibilities: – General administration duties – Call handling/fielding – Management of diaries and appointments for the board and senior managers – Project administration (including document […]Read more
The City Surveys Group is looking for an enthusiastic, organised and experienced administrator to join its team at their Liverpool office.
The role will consist of the following responsibilities:
– General administration duties
– Call handling/fielding
– Management of diaries and appointments for the board and senior managers
– Project administration (including document management, subcontractor and client liaison etc.)
– Management of the Company’s online supply chain system (training will be provided)
– Client and supplier liaison (training will be provided)
– Management of the Company’s fleet of vehicles (keeping on top of hire vehicles, servicing and MOT requirements etc. – training will be provided)
– Sending out customer satisfaction forms to clients following the completion of projects -Management of the Company’s online personnel management system (training will be provided)
– Other administrative tasks as and when necessary
Personal Qualities of Candidate
– Good numeracy and literacy skills – a high standard of spoken and written English is required
– Good eye for detail (ability to notice small discrepancies)
– Responsible, flexible and adaptable
– Professional and organised with the ability to take the initiative when required
– Strong communication skills including by phone, in person and via email
– Good timekeeping, presentation and interpersonal skills
– Strong IT skills including significant experience working with Microsoft Office
– Ability to work alone and as part of a team
About City Surveys
A multi-disciplinary measurement and engineering company operating throughout the UK, City Surveys has built its reputation upon the quality, reliability and accuracy of its services.
Stretching from major national construction firms and the primary rail contractors to government departments and architectural practices, our client base returns to us time and time again, safe in the knowledge that the service they receive will be second to none.
An equal opportunities employer, City Surveys are committed to the professional development and well-being of its employees.
– Website: www.citysurveysgroup.co.uk
– Location: Speke (Estuary Business Park – opposite the Mersey Retail Park), Liverpool
– Working hours: Whilst our standard working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm (45mins for lunch), late starts/early finishes will be considered with pay adjusting to suit on a pro rata basis.
– Pay: £24,000/annum including 21 days’ paid annual leave (in addition to the statutory public holidays)
Written or verbal references may be requested from previous employers.
How to Apply!
To apply please call 0330 024 4988. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com including a covering letter and an up-to-date CV.