Experienced Land Surveyor
Construction, Civils, Rail etc. / £24,000 to £32,000 (dependent upon skill and experience)
Working nationwide with a central base in Liverpool
Job ref: CS04-08/06/17
A leading national land surveying, engineering and monitoring firm based out of Liverpool, City Surveys is currently searching for a number of experienced land surveyors to boost its already excellent field team.Read more
1A leading national land surveying, engineering and monitoring firm based in Liverpool, City Surveys is looking to recruit a number of experienced land surveyors to boost its already excellent field team.
Whilst not absolutely essential, applicants with the following attributes will be considered favourably…
– Experience of working on the UK’s railway infrastructure
– Experience of using Trimble survey equipment
– The ability to process their own work within LSS, AutoCAD or both
Applicants should have a full UK or EU driving licence, be willing to work away from home and work weekends when required.
Successful senior applicants will be provided with a company vehicle which can, if required, be used for personal as well as business travel.
Benefits include (but are not limited to)…
– A comprehensive internal and external training and mentoring programme focused on career advancement
– Generous holiday allowance and overtime rate
– Above average salary for the industry
– An enjoyable and positive working environment
City Surveys is an equal opportunities employer with a well-balanced work force both on site and in the office. Applications from all faiths, ethnic backgrounds, nationalities and genders will be considered equally and fairly.
Are you interested in applying for this position? If so please send your CV and a covering letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those passing the first stage of the process will be invited to a brief telephone interview. Those passing this will be invited to our Head Office for an interview in person.