News & PressThe City Surveys Group - The UK's Measurement Specialists
City Surveys Group sponsor awards
Home » City Surveys Group sponsor awards
Published: 24th August 2016
This Article was Written by: Richard Furlong - City Surveys Group
The City Surveys Group are proud to be a major sponsor of the 2016 RailStaff Awards. One of the largest events in the rail industry’s calendar, this year marks the 10th anniversary of the RailStaff Awards, a fantastic event that recognises the achievements and conduct of individuals rather than organisations.
The RailStaff Awards is one of a kind in the fact that it celebrates all of the people that work within the industry that often go unnoticed or without recognition. It is your way to ensure you can say ‘thank you and well done’ to those people at Network Rail, who spend every day making the industry that we work in such an amazing place.
What better way to thank those that truly make the rail industry what it is than an extraordinary evening in their honour? Do you know a team or individual who has gone the extra mile? Someone who deserves a national award?
If you do, then it is time to have them and Network Rail recognised on a national level. We know from experience, that a nomination to say ‘well done’ means so much to the nominee and shows them just what a success they are. Without people like this, our industry simply wouldn’t work.
The RailStaff Awards has 20 categories…
- Apprentice of the Year
- Charitable Person or Team of the Year
- Depot Team of the Year
- Graduate of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement
- Outstanding Customer Service Award
- Project Manager of the Year
- Rail Engineer of the Year
- Rail Infrastructure / Possessions Team of the Year
- Rail Manager of the Year
- Rail Person of the Year
- Rail Person of the Year (sponsored by City Surveys)
- Rail Plant and Equipment Person or Team of the Year
- Rail Safety Person or Team of the Year
- Rail Team of the Year
- Recruiter/HR Person of the Year
- Samaritans Lifesaver Award
- Signalling/Telecommunications Person or Team of the Year
- Station Staff of the Year
- Train Driver of the Year
- Trainer/Training Team of the Year
Anyone can be nominated, as long as they work within the UK rail industry. This is free to do and will only take a short amount of time. So if you work with someone you think deserves to win one a coveted Award, then nominate them today at http://www.railstaffawards.com/nominate.php
Nominations close 2nd September 2015.