Cavity Auto-scanning Laser System
C-ALS (Cavity Auto-scanning Laser System) is a unique specialist underground laser cavity monitoring system that enables mapping of previously inaccessible parts of mines, safely and quickly.
C-ALS grants access to concealed cavities
C-ALS cavity monitoring system can be used in a wide range of applications, where an inaccessible void exists and accurate data is required to monitor excavations, assess risk or design solutions.
Once deployed, C-ALS gives more detailed, accurate data than alternative technologies, such as ground-penetrating radar, and is the only borehole-deployable laser solution on the market.
- Plan new projects: Assess risk, design solutions based on accurate underground data, add C-ALS data to your existing maps and devise new programmes of work.
- Transform productivity: With accurate maps of voids, you can design plans, which allow for efficient mining or construction projects.
- Improve safety: Map inaccessible underground areas to ensure operations keep employees safe.
Applications where C-ALS provides data when manned entry may not be possible:
- sub-surface voids and cavities
- underground chambers and tanks
- duct surveys
- inaccessible roof spaces
- subsidence investigations
- collapsed mine workings
- shafts and bunkers
- underground caverns
- industrial production facilities where access is limited or unsafe
C-ALS offers new capabilities, safety and cost benefits in a wide range of underground applications.
Contact Richard Furlong to discuss the benefit of this new system and how this can help with your projects.
Call 0151 726 8334, or email email@example.com