Our mission is simple: to become the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary survey and engineering organisation.
If we’re to achieve this, our success will be due to an overriding commitment towards fulfilling the following ten goals. So much more than just another surveying company, to both our clients and our team, we pledge to..
- Provide an enjoyable, fulfilling and rewarding place to work – an organisation that our team can be proud to be a part of.
- Meet and then exceed our clients’ expectations throughout all stages of a project.
- Act properly at all times. The City Surveys Group should operate and be seen to operate ethically.
- Put the health, safety and well-being of both our team and the public ahead of profit.
- Maintain and continue to build upon our already excellent reputation for quality, accuracy and innovation.
- Continually invest in technology, software and training to remain at the very forefront of our industry.
- Value each member of The City Surveys Group team equally. Our employees truly are the lifeblood of our business – our success is thanks to them.
- Deliver a robust, flexible and reliable service to clients, both old and new. To treat each client, regardless of size or type, with the same level of respect and consideration.
- Maintain and build upon our existing quality, environmental and health and safety systems.
- Continue to develop and implement innovative new digital systems and techniques, improving efficiency, speed of delivery and client costs in the process.
We ask that our clients, partners and team alike hold us to these pledges so that we can further improve our company and the service we provide.
For more information on City Surveys, what we do and how we work, why not get in touch via our contact page? We’d love to speak to you.