A leading multi-disciplinary measurement and engineering company operating throughout the UK, The City Surveys Group has built its reputation upon the quality, reliability and accuracy of its services.
From primary rail contractors and telecoms providers to utility suppliers and construction firms, our professional team works with you throughout your projects, tailoring both methodologies and deliverables to suit the individual requirements of your sites.
So… Why use City Surveys? Simple. We deliver projects throughout the UK and beyond, helping you understand your sites and the information generated from them.
Sustainability, quality, safety and the environment
At any one time we can have up to 100 operatives working on our behalf. A regular sight on some of the nation’s largest and most prestigious projects, The City Surveys Group has a constant presence within a truly diverse range of sectors.
With such a large number of people working for us and such a significant exposure to risk, it’s no wonder that sustainability, quality, health and safety and the environment are of the utmost importance.
Our ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management System, RISQS and UVDB accreditations form the core of our business around which all of our activities revolve.
Established in 2003 as a land, engineering and railway surveying firm, The City Surveys Group quickly diversified into structural investigation, geotechnical engineering, utilities mapping and more.
Today The City Surveys Group has a number of specialist departments, each dedicated to a particular range of services or sectors. Whilst not an exhaustive list, we currently provide measurement, modelling and investigation services including…
- Geo-spatial – Including topographic surveys, 3D laser scanning and modelling, elevations, measured building surveys and more
- Utilities – Covering ground penetrating radar surveys, electromagnetic surveys, utility plan sourcing and composite CAD drawing production
- Structures – Including non-intrusive concrete scanning, construction materials testing, dilapidation surveys etc.
- Geo-environmental – Including ground investigation, environmental risk assessments etc.
- Transport – Specialist rail and highways surveys including railway technical engineering and more
- Site Engineering – Covering setting out, machine control, levelling, volume calculations and so on
- Environment – Focusing on ecology surveys, ecological assessments, tree surveys, noise and vibration assessments and more
- Monitoring – Includes structural monitoring, railway track monitoring, vibration monitoring, noise monitoring etc.
- Telecoms – Including telecoms planning, duct and cable installation, reinstatement, utilities mapping, project management, design, as built surveys and more
For more information on our range of services please click here.